Sunday, August 17, 2014

~ Heaven and Earth ~

Good morning!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  Today, I would like to share a card I created using paper scraps and a beautiful scripture stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs' Scripture Collection 12.  I am constantly reminded of the importance of reading God's word.  I equate it to not reading the owner's manual when you buy a new car.  I can't tell you how many times I have found a feature on a vehicle (often years later) that would have been incredibly useful if I had just known about it!  Can anyone else here relate????  I find it impossible to make sound decisions when I fail to have regular time in His word.  It's not only a matter of being obedient but a matter of survival.  We can't make sound decisions if we don't have all the facts!  It amazes me how the Lord can take a verse of scripture and speak to my heart.  It is so very personal and I love to find out each and every day what new insight He has for me!   
 
Today's card...

 
and some of the products you see....
 
 G542 - SCRIPTURE COLLECTION 12

 
FENCE DIE
 
I pulled some scraps (bee themed) from my stash and matted them with brown card stock and placed the pieces on a white CS base.  My sentiment (stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black) was framed with a few wood accents pieces from my stash.  I added the fence at the bottom to give it a garden feel.  I love clearing out some of those well loved paper scraps, don't you?  Thanks for stopping in!

Until next time...

blessings...

Supplies

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Scripture Collection 12
Die - Our Daily Bread Designs - Fence Die
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers and Embellies - Close to My Heart

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...