Thursday, October 30, 2014

~ Faith in God ~

Good Thursday morning to you!  I hope this note finds you well.  The last few days have been "challenging" to say the least at our hacienda!  I have managed to kill not 1, BUT 2 die cut machines!  This has put a terrible crimp in my crafting style.  Not to mention a crimp in my wallet...  

Unfortunately, I also have some health issues to contend with.  It seems the change in weather has definitely changed how I feel.  (Not to mention the fact I have been so busy I forgot important medication for 2 days...)  ***YES, I'm losing it***  It has been brought to my attention that I MUST take better care of myself.  And that means eliminating stress.  ***Really?  rolling my eyes***  

So here's to crafting...  the ultimate relaxation...  until my crafting equipment fails...  lol

 and some of the items you see...





and some of the other items used today...

Supplies 

Paper - Georgia Pacific, American Crafts Jack Frost, Bazzill
Ink - Memento Paris Dusk

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Tam said...

pretty with the blue and white!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...