Tuesday, March 24, 2015

ODBD ~ He is Risen!

Good morning!  I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week.  Monday started a bit rocky for me.  My alarm was 45 minutes off...  and so I was nearly late to work.  I spent 20 minutes rushing to shower, dry my hair, apply makeup, take vitamins and find just the right outfit.  It was a crazy, mad rush to say the least!  However, even with a very rough start to the day, I managed to walk in my office on time and amazingly accomplished every single task I needed to do that morning before arriving at work.  (Except, for remembering my security card...  lol)...  It just goes to show that even in the craziness of life we can stay focused and get the task at hand done.  

So this Easter, my goal is to stay focused on what really matters...  the cross, the empty tomb, the nail scarred hands and feet...  It is through our Savior's sacrifice that we may live eternally...  AND that my friends is definitely worth keeping sight of.  

Blessings...

Today's project featuring Our Daily Bread Designs' Happy Resurrection Day set...


 HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY - H623

I started with a purple card stock base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches.  I added a white mat (embossed with a quatrefoil design) and added a royal purple die cut panel (Vintage Label Dies).  I layered up a white cross die (found in ODBD's Ornamental Crosses Die).  I stamped the sentiment with a coordinating purple ink before using the Pennant Die to frame it.  A few mulberry blossoms rest on the corner with greenery and twigs created using the Fancy Foliage Die.  So what do you think?  How have you been reminded of our Savior's love for us?  

Here are a few of the other ODBD items you see today...

ORNAMENTAL CROSSES DIES - CSBD54

PENNANT DIES - CSBD60

FANCY FOLIAGE DIES - CSBD33

Thanks again for spending just a few moments of your day with me!  

Paper - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Happy Resurrection Day
Dies - Our Daily Bread Designs - Ornamental Crosses DiePennant DiesFancy Foliage Die
Misc. - Mulberry Roses 

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Simply Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...