Wednesday, March 18, 2015

WAW175 ~ Safety is of the Lord ~

It's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge
  
Be sure to stop by the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 

We appreciate our sponsors and their generosity!  This week we are pleased to have Classy Cards 'N Such along with Eureka Digi Stamps as sponsors!  Please take a few moments to thank both of our fabulous sponsors this week!   


Since our digital scripture, I opted to pull out a horse image I have in my stash...



I started with an ecru card stock base and black CS matting.  I thought the chicken wire DP fit the image nicely.  I stamped the image on Neenah Solar Crest using a Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored it with Copics.  I sponged in a bit of Memento Summer Sky before using a Spellbinder die to cut it out and creating a scalloped background.  I printed our digi scripture on white card stock and cut it down to create a simple banner.  

Thanks again for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful and blessed week!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...