Wednesday, June 24, 2015

ODBD ~ Let Your Light Shine ~

Good Wednesday morning!  The weekend is quickly approaching!  Can you believe July 4th is around the bend?  Summer is flying by and I'm not so sure I like it!  :-(
 
Today, I have a clean and simple card featuring a couple of new items from Our Daily Bread Designs including the Good Man stamp set and fabulous Vintage Ephemera Paper Collection.  And I threw in a cute little die cut sun/star from the new Sunburst Background . 
 
I love clean and simple.  They are so easy to duplicate!
 


I started with a rich cocoa card stock base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches and added a Kraft mat layer.  I chose two coordinating papers from the Vintage Ephemera Paper Collection   and cut them to fit as shown.  I used an older die, Beautiful Borders Die, to create an overlapped lace edge from ecru and Kraft card stock.  I stamped my sentiment on ecru with Memento's Rich Cocoa ink and matted it with a bit of dark cocoa card stock.  A tiny sun die cut (created with poster board) sparkles on the bottom edge. 
 
Here are some of the items I used today...
 


 
VINTAGE EPHEMERA 6x6 PAPER PAD

BEAUTIFUL BORDERS DIES - CSBD51

Thanks again for spending some time with me today.  I promise to share a few patriotic projects as the 4th approaches.  And don't forget that July 1, Our Daily Bread Designs' will have an all new release!  I can't wait to show you some of the new products!  ;-)

Blessings,

Lori

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...