Wednesday, July 8, 2015

ODBD ~ Have a Blooming Birthday ~

I LOVE the new die sets from Our Daily Bread Designs!  I love to create dimensional projects and when I saw the new die sets this month...  WOW!!!  I couldn't wait to break out the card stock and DP and go to work!  The awning die just screams stripes!  And of course a lovely window scene needs a picket fence right?  For today's project, I actually cut out two of the window dies and placed them side by side to create a larger window scene.  I used a couple of circle die cuts (Matting Circles Die) cut and run through a paper crimper to create my faux curtains...
Basically, I created doubles of everything...  the window box, a bevy of flowers and individual blossoms layered on top plus my fun picket fence popped out for dimension.  You can find the sentiment in the Home Sweet Home 
stamp set. 
 
Here's a close up of my little window world...

Isn't it fun?  So here are the items I used from this month's release to create it.

Home Sweet Home



Welcoming Window Die
2 die cuts - white card stock



Window Shutter and Awning Die
2 die cuts (umbrella stripe DP)


Flower Box Fillers Die
Multiple layers of green card stock & misc single blossoms...



and some old favorites...
Fence Die
1 die cut in white card stock fit across my card (5.25 x 5.25 inches)

FENCE DIE - CSBD16

Matting Circles Die
1 die cut white card stock, cut and crimped

MATTING CIRCLES DIES - CSBD72

Thanks as always for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

additional supplies

Memento Tuxedo Black - Ink
Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, We R Memory Keepers Farmer's Market - Papers
Liquid Pearls - White Opal - flower centers
Stickles - Black Diamond - flower centers

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Beautiful! Love the window scene and all the flowers.

Esther Asbury said...

I love window scenes and yours is one of the the prettiest out there!! Love the yellow stripes - so beautiful!

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Lori...This is a very pretty card...Love all the die cuts!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...