Monday, July 20, 2015

SU ~ Thinking of You ~

Good morning!  Today's card features a stamp I purchased from Stampin' Up called Wetlands.  And if your neck of the woods is anything like mine...  it is WET!!!  We have had torrential rain in our area along with surrounding counties.  Please join me in praying for the needs of those struggling with loss this week due to extreme weather. 
 
This card will go to a friend...

 
I started with a black card stock base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches.  I scored the base diagonally at 1 inch intervals.  I stamped my image (multiple grass images along with the Canadian goose) on Copic compatible paper and lightly colored everything.  I sponged Bamboo ink on for grass and Summer Sky (along a torn piece of paper) to create my sky. 
 
I double matted the image with black and white card stock and stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of white card stock.  I used a die from Our Daily Bread Designs (Pennant Dies) and glued it directly to the image panel.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 
***Hugs***

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...