Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WAW192 ~ The Mountains and the Hills ~

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 

We appreciate our sponsors so very much!  Please take a few moments to thank those who generously provided our prizes this week!

Our scripture this week may be found in the book of Isaiah...

 I started with a white card stock base measuring 5.25 x 5.25 inches.  I cut a slightly smaller designer paper layer featuring a variety of trees.  I printed this week's Scripture on white card stock and cut it to fit slightly off center.  I stamped a focal image which complements this week's scripture with gray and olive inks before die cutting/embossing it with an oval die.  I added a bit of soft blue ink with a sponge to create the sky and added the panel with dimensional foam.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to hop over to the WAW site and play along!  

Blessings...

Supplies

Digital Scripture - Word Art Wednesday;
 Image Stamp - Our Daily Bread Designs' - Keep Climbing
Ink -Memento - Summer Sky, Olive Grove, Gray Flannel
Die - Spellbinders - Ovals Large
Paper - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, Pebbles - Homegrown

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Another beautiful card, LORI! I always enjoy your cards so much, and I really hope you win a fun challenge this week. Hugs and prayers, my friend.
Karen

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...