Monday, August 31, 2015

ODBD ~ Give Thanks ~

Good morning and welcome to the work week! I'm already checking off my to-do list...  meetings...reports...projects due... The list never seems to get shorter!  And even though my list seems to be continually multiplying it is oh so satisfying to mark a few of those items off.  
Talking about lists...  there is one list that I am so very happy to be on...  the Lamb's Book of Life list...  aren't you???

Today's card featuring a few items from Our Daily Bread Designs' August release...
Boho Blessings, the coordinating Fancy Fritillary Die, Boho Background Die, Oval Dies and Stitched Ovals Die...

and did I mention an old favorite... Fancy Foliage Die

I started with a white card stock base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches and added a slightly smaller black CS mat.  I used the Boho Background Die to emboss my top panel in white.  I stamped the sentiment in black (Boho Blessing) 
and used Ovals Dies and Stitched Ovals Die  to 
frame it.  A bit of greenery from the Fancy Foliage Die  adorns the corner.  
I stamped my image on Copic compatible paper in a soft gray ink and used my Copics to color it.  Afterwards I used a stamp positioner to ink over the outline with a rich black ink.  I used the coordinating Fancy Fritillary Die to cut it out.  

So here are the new items you see...








and some older items...



How fun!  Now don't forget Tuesday will mark the first day of September and that means a whole new release from Our Daily Bread Designs!  If you loved this month's as much as I did...  I know you will enjoy this one as well!  PLUS...  there will be more special surprises this month!  I can't wait to share!  

Hugs and blessings...

Additional Supplies

Ink - Memento Gray Flannel, Copics, Versafine Onyx Black
Papers - Neenah Solar Crest (Copics); Georgia Pacific

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...