Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Look Back at Our Daily Bread Designs' Mid Month Release

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' October Mid-Month Release.  Here is the card I created using Everlasting Light and Christmas Candles Die.  For more inspiration using the October Mid-Month Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.  So for this card I decided to go with a silver and white color scheme...

I started with a white card stock base and added a silver poster board mat created with ODBD's Flourished Star Pattern Die and slightly smaller white card stock layer.  I added a bit of DP from the Winter Paper Collection trimmed with the Leafy Edged Borders Die.  I stamped my sentiment (from the ODBD mid-month release, Everlasting Light) on white card stock with silver ink.  I then cut and embossed the panel with the Stitched Ovals Die.  I took a bit of silver PB and used the new Christmas Candles Die with a bit of dimensional foam to create a bit of depth in the corner.  So here are the mid-month items you see...



and some old favorites...





Thanks so much for stopping by.  Don't forget to visit my design team sisters to see what they have created with this month's mid-month release.  Blessings...
 

ODBD Blog  (if  you get lost along the way...)

My Sister Sticks

Sandee * Julie * Cathy * Grace 
 * Robin * Amy * Dawn * Diana * Lori (ME)

3 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card. Love the dies & that wonderful sentiment.
hugs, Janie

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous card, Lori! Love the silvery sparkle! Hugs!

Dawn said...

Wow... beautiful in silver! Love it, Lori!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...