Thursday, October 22, 2015

NCC ~ Merry Santa ~

Welcome!  I'm popping in today to showcase a fun card using North Coast Creations' recent Secret Santa release.  I started with a red card stock base, black CS matting and fun DP...


I stamped and colored my image on Copic compatible paper before fussy cutting and adding to the corner.  A couple of gold poster board star die cuts nestled on top of one another cover one end of the sentiment banner.  Super fun and SUPER easy...

Here's the stamp set you see... 

Isn't this the cutest set evah???  Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to pop back in tomorrow.  I will have a fun look back project for this month's Our Daily Bread Designs'  
release.  Hugs and blessings...


No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...