Wednesday, October 28, 2015

ODBD ~ Come Let Us Adore Him ~

Welcome!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Today I have a card that features ZERO stamping!  Now, before you insist that hubs takes my temperature...  I haven't given up stamping!  But when you find a lovely die that can complete your sentiment need...  BAM!

Here's the Adore Him die from this month's Our Daily Bread Designs' release layered on a lovely DP from ODBD's Christmas Paper Collection 2015...


I started with a Kraft card stock base and added a red mat.  I trimmed the DP down slightly smaller and used ODBD's Antique Labels and Borders Die along with some leftover Kraft paper for my sentiment base.  I even pulled out the Circle Ornaments Die set to create my holly leaves in the corner...  Now wasn't that fun and SUPER easy!  Did I say BAM already????

Here are the new items you see...



 

and some old favorites...



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to pop back in Thursday for our Mid Month release look back!  It's sure to get your creative MOJO in motion! 
Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...