Monday, October 19, 2015

ODBD ~ Smile... God Loves YOU!

Good morning!  Today, I have a card to share using a few old favorites from Our Daily Bread Designs... including last month's Pretty Posies Die...


 I started with an vanilla card stock base and used two coordinating patterns from ODBD's Soulful Stitches Paper Collection.  I cut my blossoms using the Pretty Posies Die and gently sponged each center with a soft yellow distress ink and the edges with a soft peach ink.  I spritzed each with water before using a stylus to shape the petals.  When they dried, I stacked each up and added a pearl center with clear glaze.  A few strategic vines (Fancy Foliage Die) hide the DP seam below.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the DP with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  

Here are the items you see...









Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful Monday!

Lori

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...