Sunday, November 22, 2015

NCC ~ Santa Buford ~

Good morning!  I hope this note finds you snuggled up with a nice cup of cocoa!  The weather has taken on a decided chill and a few snowflakes even made their first appearance of the year!  I'm excited to sit down with family and friends this week to celebrate Thanksgiving.  I have many things to be thankful for this year.  Sometimes in the hectic schedules we all keep, it is easy to lose sight of them!  
And tomorrow marks my very first Merry Monday post!  I will share a Christmas card each and every Monday until the big day.  (And I may just keep this tradition going all year...)  Because just like many of you, I have a number of obligations that keep crafting time to a minimum.  So why not get a jump start and create ONE Christmas card each week?  By this time next, year I will have 52 cards complete!  WOW!!!!  
Today I have a fun card to share using North Coast Creations' Santa Buford image along with a sentiment from the Cactus Lights set...




and a few fun items from our sister company, Our Daily Bread Designs 







Thanks for stopping by...  until next time...

Blessings...


 

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...