Monday, January 18, 2016

Merry Monday ~ Silent Night ~



Good morning and welcome to another Merry Monday!  I spent some time on a craft blog recently and found a very surprising conversation.  One participant was ripping her own creation apart because it didn't meet the standards of the contest she posted it too. 
 
This got me thinking about how I am often SUPER critical of my own work...  worrying if it satisfies other crafters...  and then I decided to look up the definition of creative... 
 
 Here it is courtesy of the Oxford Dictionaries online site...
 
 NOUN
 
 
 
 So the next time you are tempted to pick apart your own work...  remember your imagination is a good thing! 
 
Blessings...
 
Card Stock - Stampin' Up - Night of Navy, Georgia Pacific White
Ink - Stampin' Up Night of Navy
Stamps - SU - Jingle All the Way
Dies - SU - Sleigh Ride Edgelits Die

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...