Tuesday, March 22, 2016

~ Hope - You're It ~

Good morning!  Today I have a fun project to share using a couple of the Anniversary release items from Our Daily Bread Designs AND I couldn't resist working a tag into this project!  Hence the title of today's post...  lame joke...  lol

But this project is amazing!  My creative mojo has been in full swing lately.  I am so glad that our Creator saw fit to help me get my health and creativity back.  It is a true blessing to have your health and I praise God for allowing me to feel better again!  It is through the death and resurrection of His son, Jesus that we have HOPE...


SO let's break down the layers in today's project -

White Card Stock base - 4.25 x 11 inches; scored at 5.5 inches
Designer Paper - ODBD - Pastel Paper Pack 4.25 x 5.5 inches
Designer Paper - ODBD - Easter Card Collection 2016; ODBD - Flourished Star Pattern Die
Designer Paper - ODBD - Easter Card Collection 2016Tag Trios Die (makes tag making SO easy)
Sentiment -  ODBD - Grace's Hope; Die Cut using ODBD's Lavish Layers Die
Designer Paper - ODBD - Pastel Paper Pack; Die Cut greenery using ODBD's Fancy Foliage Die
White Card Stock Blossoms - ODBD - Pretty Posies Die (inked with Distress Ink Scattered Straw, centers, and Dusty Concord on petals)
Recollections Microbeads - center of blossom

and here are the March release items you see...



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed sharing another project with me!  Until next time..

Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...