Monday, March 21, 2016

Our Daily Bread Designs' Scavenger Hunt and Blog Hop!


Can you believe it is DAY 8 of the Our Daily Bread Designs' Anniversary celebration?  Since this is the final day, Kelley has come up with a fun scavenger hunt of the Design Team blogs.  Plus there is another fun prize!   Three winners with the correct answers will be chosen to receive a $15.00 Gift Code to the ODBD store!!  Winners will be announced on Our Daily Bread Designs' blog March 24, 2016!

AND I have a beautiful card to share using ODBD's Anniversary Release Die set, Filigree Frames and March Releases, Keys Die and Key to Happiness stamp set.


And here are the layers so you can reproduce this slice of pink heaven...

White Card Stock Base measuring 4.25 x 11 inches scored at 5.5 inches and folded
Boho Background Die with white Card Stock for lattice layer
***March Anniversary Release *** Filigree Frames Die 
and Double Stitched Rectangles Die layered together to create white CS open frame 
Keys Die - Gold Poster Board to create key (adhered to pink satin bow with liquid adhesive)
Stitched Ovals Die - with white CS for sentiment panel
Key to Happiness stamp set (Onyx Black Versafine Ink)
Misc. - Pink Satin Ribbon

**Creative Nugget** - I adhered my gingham DP panel AFTER I had assembled the layers of my card.  I ran the satin bow BEHIND the panel and adhered it with Scotch tape BEFORE using adhesive to add to the base.  I like the inside of my card to be clean...  no ribbon edges or the like...  I tied the bow separately and added it with liquid adhesive to the ribbon.  And the frame...  has just a bit of dimensional foam under it to give me plenty of clearance to maneuver the ribbon...  

So if you haven't had a chance to check it out...   HOP over to the ODBD Blog HERE to get all the details!  Have fun and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...