Sunday, May 29, 2016

F4A327~ You're Sweet ~

This week's Free 4 All Friday Challenge at SCS (Splitcoaststampers) is to make a card that reflects what you like to do, or wish you could do, in your free time.  Unfortunately, like many others, I have zero free time.  I keep telling myself that if I budgeted my time better...  but with job demands, life demands...  we've all been there, right?  

So for me, I would love to have time to have a real flower garden.  Specifically, I would like a heritage garden full of hollyhocks, sweet peas and roses...  lavender...  you get the idea!  I love the idea of having a beautiful garden like something my great grandmother would have had!

So for today's challenge I colored a couple of rose images from Our Daily Bread Designs' Tea Time stamp set and went to work.


layer by layer...

4.25 x 11 inch white card stock base, scored and folded at 5.5 inches
4.25 x 5.5 inch layer of polka dotted DP from ODBD's Old Glory Paper Pad
ODBD's Majestic Medallion Die & white card stock


ODBD's Pierced Rectangles DieOld Glory Paper Pad & Medallion Background stamp (embossed with Versamark & White Embossing Powder)



ODBD's Lavish Layers Die & white card stock
ODBD's Tea Time stamp set, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics & ODBD's coordinating Teapot & Roses Die



ODBD's Flourishy Frame Die and white card stock
Medallion Sentiments stamp set - Indian Corn Blue (Close to My Heart) and Real Red (Stampin' Up)



and a bit of white seam binding...

Thanks for looking!  Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow for our look back at this months' Mid Month Release at Our Daily Bread Designs. 

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...