Friday, June 10, 2016

RS217 ~ Put on the Full Armor of God ~

Happy Friday!  Today I have a card to share using
Our Daily Bread Designs' Full Armor stamp set.


I started with a white card stock base and added a bit of tropical blue card stock cut and embossed with ODBD's Pierced Rectangles Die.  I created my custom DP using ODBD's Medallion Background stamp.  I stamped the image on white card stock with Versamark Embossing Ink and added white embossing powder.  After heating and cooling, I gently added a soft green ink, tropical blue ink and a rich blue ink gently wiping away the excess.  I love the ombre feel to this panel!  I cut and embossed it also with the Pierced Rectangles Die.  I stamped my sentiment (Full Armor) with a soft green ink on white CS and used ODBD's Circles Die to trim it our.  I added a bit of coordinating blue CS cut with the Pierced Circles Die for my mat.  I added a few custom flowers made from white card stock and ODBD's Pretty Posies Die.  I inked each with a rich blue ink, spritzed with a spray bottle, blotted up the excess and distressed away!  After shaping and drying, I added the layers to together and placed them on my card over soft green foliage (Fancy Foliage Die).  I finished up with a few gold micro beads glued in each center.  And I added a cut little blue die cut butterfly (Bitty Butterflies Die.  

Here is the new set and die I used today...



and some old favorites...







and the link to this week's Retro Sketch Challenge and
the sketch itself...  My card was based on this sketch...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...