Sunday, December 11, 2016

Merry Christmas from Rudolph!

This week, I am continuing to work on some last minute Christmas cards including this fun one using North Coast Creations' Rudolph stamp set and coordinating Reindeer Die...


I started with a white card stock base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches folded and added a red card stock base for my image.  I used this fun designer paper by Our Daily Bread Designs from the Snowflake Season Paper Collection.  I cut and embossed it and a white card stock layer using ODBD's Pierced Rectangles Die.  I then used ODBD's Leafy Edged Borders Die to create my snow.  I colored my image Rudolph stamp set with Copics and used North Coast Creations' Reindeer Die to cut him out.  I stamped my sentiment with Real Red Ink and popped up Mr. Rudolph with dimensional foam.  

Here are a few of the items you see today...



As always thanks for stopping by!  ((hugs))

1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

Super adorable card! Those beautiful snowflakes pair so nicely with cute little Rudolph!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...