Friday, January 27, 2017

Love... the Die Cut...

Hello and welcome to a special inspiration post featuring items from Our Daily Bread Designs' February release.  Included are the Seeds of Today stamp set and Love Script Die.


I began with a white card stock base, cut at 4.25 and 11 inches and then scored and folded at 5.5 inches.  I added a red and white CS panel embossed and die cut with graduated dies from ODBD's Pierced Rectangles Die.  I then stamped the crewel image with red ink randomly on the white panel, taking care to leave a spot in the lower right hand corner for my die.  I positioned the die where desired and after cutting took care to add back any pieces of letters that I might need including the inside of the "O" and "E."

Here are the January items you see... 



and an old favorite...


Thanks for spending a few moments of your day with me.  Blessings!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...