Friday, September 22, 2017

~ Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue ~

I have had so much fun this month playing with the release items from Our Daily Bread Designs' September release!  Today, I have a card with a slightly different feel than some I have posted recently.  I used the new USA Flag Die and Let Freedom Ring stamp set to pay homage to some of the hardest working people I know, law enforcement. 
 
 I forget to say thank you to those who put their lives on the line each and every day to ensure mine is safe.  Whether it be police officers, first responders or our local fire departments...  they all leave their homes to protect and sometimes save us.  I used the die to create a black and white flag with the distant blue line.  I stamped the sentiment in black while inking the last word blue in the same colored ink.  I added a tiny gold die cut "badge" behind the sentiment panel.  This is for all of those who risk it all to keep our communities safe and help those in times of distress.

Some of the items you see today...  
 

USA Flag Die
Let Freedom Ring


 

Thank you for stopping by!  Blessings!


 

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...